Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Life is a RISK and I choose to chance it!! 

I have had the thought for quite a while now that I wanted to start a blog, but I didn't know about what.  This past year has been the hardest of my life.  I felt like I hit bottom, as I had the most precious thing taken away from me.........my safety, security, and serenity.  It took me a while to claw my way out of the darkness that enveloped me, and I decided to choose HAPPY.  I wanted to live POSITIVELY, but I found it to be quite hard to do all on my own. One by one, opportunities were dropped in my lap and thankfully I was brave enough to grasp onto them. In the process I learned WAY more than I ever thought I would about myself, and figured out that I had a LOT of work to do, to have the life that I wanted, that I knew I deserved!  I know it won't all happen at once, it takes work, and LOTS of practice.  It finally hit me, that THIS is what my blog was to be about, as I know that I am not the only person out there that is looking for some sort of direction, that is unhappy with the way things are, and  I am willing to do whatever it takes to make CHANGE!

This blog is a RISK for me.  I am sharing my experiences, my struggles, my innermost thoughts and feelings with whomever chooses to stop by.  Maybe some of what I write about will speak to you, maybe it won't, but opening one's mind to new thoughts and ideas is NEVER a bad idea! It's all a process of GROWTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment