Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day!!

Happy Earth day everyone!!!  Hope you get a chance to get outside and enjoy all the beauty and wonder that our wonderful planet has to offer! 


I am just going to leave you with 2 thoughts that I came across recently that really spoke to me. The first is a quote that was posted on a page that I follow:


"We have two choices when we wake up in the morning: either we go back to sleep and dream, or we wake up and chase that dream. We often spend way too much time wondering why we’re not good enough, and discrediting ourselves, instead of giving ourselves credit. We waste too much time with our heads down and hearts closed, never giving ourselves a chance to look up from the ground to see that the sun is shining bright, and that today is another perfect opportunity to pursue our dreams."


Such beautiful and VERY important words that we need to remind ourselves everyday!   NEVER give up on your dreams!! I'm certainly not!! 

The second is this: 


I don't know about you, but I'm tired of living the status quo in mediocrity......I want MORE!  So be brave enough to go against the grain, be a trend setter, BE A LEADER!

No comments:

Post a Comment